Are you ready to expand your skills and knowledge in Eco Construction and experience the abundance of an eco-village? This course offers unique experiences with various natural building methods (cob, rammed earth and caña), environmentalism and community living.
Our aim is to provide enough knowledge
for you to create your own structures with natural building techniques. As the participant, you will also be introduced to Sunseed the project, local surrounding and our community.
==== PROGRAM ====
WEEK 1 practical sessions:
- construction of a cob bench (The Rainbow Serpent) in the Mediterranean Garden,
- building a retention wall through Earthship building techniques,
construction of practical cane structures for household
WEEK 1 theoretical sessions:
- insights into earthen building practices and principles,
- earth ship theory and design,
- holistic health,
- field trip to Earthship in Cariatiz – an inspiring example of an environmentally conscious, low-impact architecture.
If you enjoyed the 1st week, want to help finish the started projects and maybe need some more time away from your everyday life, feel free to stay another week with us with a special discount for course participants. This week will be more hands-on orientated than the first, but will also offer the opportunity to dip into different Sunseed departments like Organic Gardens, Drylands Management or Sustainable Living!
For more details visit our website: http://www.sunseed.org.uk/courses/eco-construction-course/
==== PRICING ====
The pricing for the first week (22-28.04.18) is flexible – please choose the option that suits you best.
I want to cover the expenses, show my appreciation and gratitude for the experience, as well as Sunseed´s impact on bringing positive change in the world.
I want to cover the expenses and improve the project’s financial stability.
I just want to cover the expenses of organising the course.
Pricing for the 2nd week (29.04-05.05.18) 150€
The cost covers:
- the full programme of activities
- accommodation (6 days) in shared bedrooms with communal toilets
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
==== BOOKINGS ====
For bookings, please fill in the form and make a 50% deposit. We will send you deposit information by email.