About Your Trip
Start off your full-day tour of Barcelona and Sagrada Familia with a stop at Montjuic, the gorgeous castle that sits perched on a prominent hill overlooking Barcelona Harbour. Next is the cultural hot spot known as the Gothic Quarter, or Barri Gotic, an area that deftly mixes the old
and new. Modern shopping can be found along pathways that harken back to medieval times and give way to stunning architecture, such as the Catedral La Seu of Barcelona and the diverse and bustling promenade known as Las Ramblas.
From there, you will move along to the Port of Barcelona area and the boulevard of Passeig de Gracia where you will see architectural works from Antoni Gaudi, as well as uniquely ornate, and stylish, streetlamps designed by Pere Falques, giving one a sense of the true history, creativity and evolution of Barcelona.
But the centerpiece of the tour is the world-renowned Sagrada Familia. Designed by Gaudi, and designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, the magnificent Sagrada Familia is a creation of other-worldly beauty. As you meander the halls of this awe-inspiring Roman Catholic church, consider that this monumental work was intended to continue to evolve long after Gaudi — just like the city of Barcelona itself.
What we love:
• Barcelona’s bustling nightlife scene offers worthwhile restaurant and club action in the following key areas, among others: Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter and Raval.
• Several buildings designed by famous architect Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona were designated as UNESCO World Heritage sites.
• The Sagrada Familia is one of the most significant architectural works anywhere in the world.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Barcelona, Spain, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Barcelona and Sagrada Familia; includes transportation.
• English- and Spanish-speaking guide.
• Welcome reception.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN), approximately 9 miles (14 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
In the heart of the beloved Spanish city, Renaissance Barcelona Hotel provides comfortable, modern accommodations for every guest. Savor delicious cuisine or your favorite cold beverage at the hotel’s 2 on-site restaurants, or unwind with personalized service at the Mayan Luxury Spa.
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
• Mayan Luxury Spa and fitness center.
• Rooftop terrace.
Deluxe Double and Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Iron and ironing board.
• In-room safe.
• Mini-refrigerator (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
Carrer de Pau Claris 122
Barcelona 08009, Spain
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.